Tuesday, December 05, 2006


photo: Chris Johanson (again!)

The Ghosts - Penny Falls

I can't stop listening to this song, I mean I've tried. Really I have but it just won't let me. If feel like a pusher by sharing this damn addiction with you.

Wait! please don't download the song, unless you really know what you're getting into...

I don't know much about The Ghosts, except that Penny Falls will be on an album due out in January on Catbirds Records.

He was disappointed in the world so he built his own.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! i love this song! its very human, does that make sense.
i'm going to get the album. my sister saw a show of theirs and it was just one guy with an acoustic guitar. beautifull.

6:06 AM  
Blogger young zane said...

yeah that makes perfect sense. I've heard he/they are looking for a touring band, who knows if that will be good or bad.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home