Tuesday, October 10, 2006


photo: vanskap

Man, I'm so stoked on passing my communications test that I'm going to post another one of my favorite songs. I was totally going to ignore my blog duties for the week due to crazy amounts of midterms too. See folks, if I'm happy you win too!

The Velvet Underground - After Hours

I know, posting a Velvet Underground song is pretty weak. BUT, this will help for all of those wondering what familiar tune is being sung by Stephane in Michel Gondry's new joint The Science of Sleep. You know the one where he decides he's going to sing Stephanie a song. The lyrics are new but this is the tune. Problem solved. If you don't know what I'm talking about, that can only mean you haven't seen the film. So go see it, duh?

Next week= freedom again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home