Friday, September 29, 2006


photo: the Art Dump

ok ok.. I didn't post yesterday, exactly one day after I promised I'd post everyday. It's not that i didn't want to, it's just that I was hung over. Anyway, I've got two songs today to make up for it.

The Rapture - Pieces of the People We Love (yousendit file)

Remember a few years back when The Strokes where supposed to save rock'n'roll? Well around the same time The Rapture was getting similar attention. With songs like this one, the title track from their new album, I'd say the attention was deserved. It's another example supporting my belief that DFA never ever ever ever fucks up.

The Knife - We Share Our Mother's Health ( Ratatat Remix) (yousendit)
Stina Nordenstam - Parliament Square (The Knife Remix) (yousendit)

Both these songs are by no means anything new in the blogosphere. I'm posting them because i feel they compliment The Rapture track in a unique sort of way. The mp3 blog game is getting too crowded anyway.

Finally: Marmaduke Coles Notes.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home