Wednesday, September 27, 2006



I'm going to start getting into a routine here and put up at least one post every weekday. You'll have to start checking this shit on the regular. It's still very much a work in progress, so don't be alarmed if things look odd everytime you stop by.

I went to see the Chuck D lecture at Algonquin last night. The man certainly knows how to control a crowd.

Chuck D: So you're a Royals fan?
Zane in awe: Uhhhhh yeah.

That was my conversation with Chuck D, word for word. I'll never forget it.

Other accomplishments yesterday include finding some sweet glasses and acid stained levis at Value Village, and finally getting The Exchange Sessions.

Kieran Hebden and Steve Reid - Soul Oscillations (click link)

To the few people that read this; Please send my an email or post a comment to say what you think or if you've got something that you think I'd like.

Fame is a four letter word that starts with F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home